Pioneer Women

Okay, everyone. 

I know you all are obsessed with visiting or wanting to visit the Magnolia store in Texas. 
However, can we shed some light on the Mercantile in Oklahoma! It's owned by the famous Ree Drummond. 




I'm slightly obsessed with Ree Drummond. She’s everywhere. On tv, in the stores, covers of cookbooks and even in magazines. I love her cooking, I have some cookbooks, and I watch her shows often. 






"The Pioneer Woman Mercantile is a destination restaurant, bakery and store in Pawhuska, Oklahoma! Ree and Ladd Drummond spent years renovating the hundred-year-old Osage Mercantile building on Main Street that they could welcome visitors from near and far and give them a slice of small-town hospitality. "The MErc" has gorgeous goods, comfort foods, fresh-made pastries, delicious coffee, and plenty of fun to dish out. Come stop in, stay awhile, and leave with a smile! Ree, Ladd, and the whole crew at The Merc would love to see you in Pawhuska." 

That is the description for the store online. 

Whenever the lockdown is lifted, I WILL be adding, visiting the Mercantile to my to-visit list. 
It is only a 20-hour drive there from Pa. 


Comments