Ten things on my bucket list


Some of the most consecutive things that are on my bucket list mainly revolve around traveling. I have already fallen in love, made an adorable little bundle of joy and many other things. So all that remains are places to go.

I would love to go to Alaska because of it being commonly known as the "last frontier."

Paris, for some reason I am obsessed with the Effiel tower. I have a hundred tiny little figures and photos it laying around my house.

The Great Wall of China, I would love to walk this entire length. I believe this would be a memorable experience. However, I know it will be nearly impossible because of its length.

Hawaii, The beautiful island, scuba diving, hiking, and eating all the fruit is what I would do there.

Greece, Mama Mia, and Sisterhood of the traveling pants those movies have made an impact on my life for becoming slightly obsessed with wanting to go here. When thinking about going to Greece who wouldn't want to go?

Tokyo, pay a little weird I am obsessed with the vending machine youtube videos. That's why I would love to go to Japan. Food.

Africa, I would enjoy spending my time in Africa seeing the animals that I usually see in zoo's roaming free.

Become a writer, is this not everyone's dream.

Germany, my mother's side of the family is mainly from Germany and I would like to go there to see where my ancestors are from.

Switzerland, my father's side of the family is mainly from Switzerland and I would like to go there to see where my ancestors are from.

It’s not about the destination but the journey.

Comments