5 places to go to this summer

My top 5 places I'd like to visit this summer, where I would stay are and what I would do are.

I would love to go to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge Tennessee this summer. I've always loved Dolly's music. You can catch me humming 9-5 to my daughter all day long. If I were to go I would stay at the Dollywood DreamMore Resort. From what I've seen online to food is amazing here is a video for you to check out.

Ever since watching Girls Trip I have wanted to go to New Orleans. Being the true Girls Trip fan I would love to stay at the Roosevelt! There would be countless things to do in New Orleans. My list of things to do would be to eat at the iconic places, do some tours, and then of course shop, my favorite thing to do is thrift. 

Charleston in South Carolina has always drawn me in, with its historic beauty. Speaking of history staying at the French Quarter Inn would be so ideally. Staying in the context of history I would love to do all historic tours in Charleston. I can already smell the saltwater.

I've been to Salem before and loved the two short hours I've spent there. Staying near the water at the Salem Waterfront Hotel would be oh so picturesque and relaxing watching the boats go by. I can taste the fudge at Ye Olde Pepper Candy.

Nantucket! I love the idea of just packing up and going to Nantucket. If I were to go right now I would stay at the Nantucket Hotel and Resort. Knowing me I will never leave the beach and if I would it'll only be for food.

Thanks for reading! Where are would you like to go to this summer?

Comments