Boston

Can I just start out about how Boston has my heart? I was only there once but, it only takes one glance to fall in love.
The obsession I have developed with Boston is quite questionable. I dream of going back every day since I've left.
Is that strange?

I stayed at the Westin Copley Place. This hotel is stunning, it was just the right distance to every attraction. I recommend the Westin if you're planning a trip to Boston.
























If you're looking for a nice Italian meal near the hotel Lucca Back Bay is a must-try.                     

My most recommended activities to do in Boston are whale watching, riding a trolley, sightseeing, and eating some amazing food. I went whale watching with Boston Harbor Cruises, then I went on a trolley tour with the Old Town Trolley Tours, I also went to Salem thru the Boston Harbor Cruises and would recommend them to anyone. 








Something about Boston's architecture, it is absolutely beautiful.



 



The food that I had in Boston was absolutely delicious! 























My short-lived walk thru the beautiful history Salem was so memorable and I can not wait till I am there again. Salem has one of the oldest candy stores around. Their fudge was so good I crave it all the time I think of dessert. 




That is all for now. Until next time Boston. 


       

Comments