Currently in March


Currently in March


Traveling…. Since warmer weather is heading my way here in Pa, I’ve been making plans to go visit more places I've never been to on my days off. I also have been driving without destinations till I see something interesting or I get hangry.

Eating…. Uhm honey dipped fried chicken best thing I've eaten this month! I’ve been eating out more lately due to traveling more so I'm going a little out of my comfort zone with eating more spicy foods.

Reading… I went antiquing and thirfting so I purchased more books and haven’t sat down and to read them.

Learning… I’ve been learning to love more and worry less, to speak up more often, to stress less and laugh often. 

Loving… My boyfriend and I have recently gone on spontaneous road trips on the weekend and have planned more trips to the city in the spring and summer. Our love grows more and more everyday we’re together. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.  

Seeing… The stars have been amazing me lately. I’ve been going out every night for about 5 minutes just staring up at the sky. It’s so calming and a must to do for me after an exhausting day.

Watching…. Departures, Revenge, Scandal and Fuller House!! 


What have you been doing this month?

Comments