Things to do in 2020

Here is a list of things, I'd like to do this year. I will be writing a corresponding post for most of them. 


Personal
Create my dream workspace
Do a hobby for a month 
Donate 100 things I don't need
Find who I am (*genealogy)
Have a pampering day
Make a bucket list to be completed before I'm 30
Make a list of positive things about myself
Pay off a 1/10 of my debt
Read five historical books
Read 5 other genre books
Set up an emergency fund of $1,000 
Unplug for 24 hours
Volunteer for 50 or more hours

Healthy
Be completely vegan for a month
Do 30 days of consecutive exercise
Do yoga every day for a month
Go a month without ordering take out
No fast food for 30 days
Workout for two straight weeks


Family and Friends
Give 5 “just because” presents
Mail 10 birthday cards to friends on time
Reconnect with friends 
Send 10 thank you cards
Send an anonymous gift to someone


The adventure is waiting
Bike for the majority of the day
Go:
Berry Picking
Kayaking
On a Cruise
Rafting
Snorkeling
To a castle
To a concert
To a waterfall
To the batting cages
To the zoo
Have dinner by candlelight
Hike a mountain
Ride a horse
Ride in a hot air balloon
Sail on a boat
Swim in the Pacific Ocean
Try 20 new restaurants
Watch a meteor shower
Watch the sunrise and sunset on the same day



Travel
Do something touristy near me
Go somewhere with a breathtaking view
Go to: 
Boston
Disney Land
Disney World
Ellis Island
El Paso
Los Angeles
Miami
Nantucket
New York City
Washington D.C
Take a road trip 
Take a spontaneous trip with a friend 
Travel to 10 museums
Travel to 10 new cities
Travel without a destination

Visit five new states

Comments